Content

Chairs and Agendas...

Monday, May 23, 2011
My my my those chairs at the Albany Public Library are sooooo comfy. And yet they're HARD PLASTIC. How can THAT be possible? I could sit at the library computers for hours and feel great. These chairs are like Skechers sneakers for the entire body. I love 'em so much I wanna buy one for my home office... but they apparently cost a bit of money...

Now, onto the two agendas (agendi?):::

Talk about head-scratcher: the weekend Albany Times Union ran a 3-pager that started as the front page headline "Reformer or corrupt mayor? - all about the late Thomas Whalen - he's been gone about 10 years - hasn't been mayor for a lot longer than thatt, and yet the newspaper elects to write a story (by one of its top reporters) about a failed FBI probe?

Makes no sense... UNLESS... the paper is setting up the framework for a more current tale involving Albany County micropolitics... that's my "gut guess"

Ok, one agenda down...

Next, via Michelle Malkin, a really "out there" tale - if this wasn't Michelle, I'd write it off as a parody / fantasy. It is REAL as REAL can be! Hover and click on the image below!
This is just so freakey! MM writes "When last we heard from former Democratic congresswoman and jihad-coddling tool of anti-American transnationalism Cynthia McKinney, she was sailing to Gaza to deliver medical supplies to Hamas. The Israeli Navy turned back her S.S. Moonbat.

Alas, her Islamofascist-boosting journeys are far from over."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive