Content

Get a Reality Check for Your Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011
How is that old blog of yours doing? For a limited time, I'm offering my services as a "blog tune-up technician" --- I'll evaluate your blog and let you know what you need to do --- or don't need to do --- to improve it immediately!

Usually my services don't come cheap since it takes such a tremendous amount of work on my part to critique a blog --- several hours, in fact!

But I've decided to offer a special price: just $25 (services like this are usually offered by blog 'gurus' for up to $250) to analyze YOUR blog and let you see what I see is going on with it.

I hope you are strongly considering accepting my offer and when you are ready, just let me know in the "comments" section so that we can schedule your VERY OWN PERSONAL blog audit!.

Providing your contact information in "Comments" below is SAFE & SECURE, as all comments are moderated and these orders will NEVER be made public! So do yourself and your blog a favor: order your evaluation now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive